eCommerce Copywriter SwimOutlet.com – Campbell, CA 95008
Spiraledge is a leading internet retailer and healthy living company. As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com & YogaOutlet.com , Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, paid vacations/holidays, yoga and fitness classes, 401K with matching, employee discounts, and catered lunches.
The eCommerce Copywriter showcases the product’s features to enhance the customer’s site experience.
- Create and maintain descriptive biographies for various categories
- Write and proofread online product descriptions, content and copy, maintaining the highest level of quality
- Create detailed product-specific guides, review work, and execute our style to ensure the guides are grammatically perfect and aesthetically clean
- Help create catchy and creative emails, newsletters, headlines, and taglines
- Create and maintain brand sizing charts
- Maintain brand biographies for all brand pages
- Work effectively and proactively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Build relationships with product development, sourcing, marketing, buying, imaging, customer service and warehousing
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Writing experience, preferably in a related area
- Possess a fluency with the language, the ability to persuade, and a vivid imagination
- Possess a clear understanding of the importance of high quality work and accuracy and its impact on the customer’s site experience
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning new software programs and applications
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accept feedback and be receptive of others’ opinions
- Ability to transport, maneuver and visually evaluate merchandise
- A related 4-year degree preferred (English, Journalism, Creative Writing, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Knowledge and passion in competitive swimming & Yoga a plus!
When applying, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position along with your salary requirements.
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear frequently; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in an office environment.